college

Sci10 Paper (2004)

3:58:00 AM

I wrote this poem for one of the papers I wrote in college for the subject Science and Society. My paper was about how we can become true stewards of the environment. I think it’s a poor attempt at poetry, but my professor liked it, so I guess it’s not so bad, after all.

Lying on my back, I look up and see
The trees as they cast shadows on my face
There is vagueness in the eerie clarity
With the moon trying to light up the place
The boughs and leaves are opaque
No light can shine through them
Shards of the radiance reach me through fissures
But I cannot reach them
And then, still on my back, I ask myself
If I lie here tomorrow
Will there still be shadows on my face?

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)