short film

All pistons firing

4:56:00 AM

In 2006, I wrote a story called Smitten. It's not exactly a good piece, but it has potential in another medium. My college friends and I were supposed to turn it into a short film, but it never happened. Now, six years later, I’m working with my baby brother from another mother, Kim Capiral, and our other friend Mikko Gatchalian, to make a movie out of my story. I’m really excited about the project.

Lights, camera, action!
(image and photo from the internet)
I wrote the script in two languages - in four hours. Kim and I are going to meet this Thursday to discuss the pre-production requirements. We also need to find (good) actors who will work for free! We need to borrow props. We need to find free locations. We need to be extremely creative and crafty. We are embarking on this with absolutely no budget at all. And when the film is done, we’ll upload it on YouTube for the world to see.

This whole thing is a good reminder that if you want something, you have to go for it, all pistons firing. No excuses, no apologies, no reservations. The only thing in your way is you, so get moving.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)