bargain

UM / Black and white

12:04:00 AM

I've said this before and I'll say it again, the best word to describe my personal style is safe! Although I occasionally indulge in trendy prints and cuts, I remain true to my core by selecting simple and comfortable clothing that I can wear to the office, and to my frequent coffee dates after work.

Early on, I learned that you can never go wrong with black and white, because these colors will always, always be chic! For this reason, these two are my absolute favorite colors for clothing. It's hard to be tacky with this combination, so if you're not too confident about your mixing and matching abilities, this is the easy way to go.

Luckily, I found this H&M beauty on one of my el cheapo shopping escapades:

Plain and simple
Clean and elegant are the two words that popped in my head the moment I laid my eyes on this piece. It's H&M, but I got it for only Php90! I'm very lucky! And since I have another piece of clothing from the same brand, I was already certain of my size. I didn't have to try this dress on to know that it's meant for me! 

The fabric is stretchable cotton, which makes it very comfortable - I could actually move more freely in this than in jeans. Since the upper part is white and the lower half is black, it makes my small torso seem perfectly proportionate to my significantly bigger waist and hips.

I found this hanging on the dress rack from the same shop in Marikina, where I scored my blue and white plaid baby dress (click here for the post with the store information).

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)