bargain

UM / Cornetto LBD

12:10:00 AM

Because I'm not a fashionista, I almost always go for the "safe" pieces - by safe I mean solid colors. And since I am not particularly gifted with mixing and matching, dresses became my absolute favorite. No more thinking which top goes with which skirt - it's all in one piece, so I only have to think about footwear. Imagine my delight when I found this dress:

The Cornetto LBD
Every girl needs a little black dress, and this is mine. You can never go wrong in an LBD, girls! This is a staple in every wardrobe, fashion plate or not. I wear this to the office with a blazer, and at the end of the day, I can go straight to a date! I bought it (in near-mint condition, if I might add) from a really small ukay-ukay shop for a mind-blowing Php20. And that's why I call it "The Cornetto LBD," after the cheap frozen treat I personally can't get enough of.

STORE INFO: The shop is located in Guadalupe, Makati City. Like the shop in Marikina that I mentioned last week, I don't recommend bring a car here. And the commute is easy! Just take the MRT (EDSA) and get off at Guadalupe Station. From there, walk towards McDonald's and take a left, then turn right at the first corner. Keep walking and then turn left when you see Andok's/Dokito Frito. It's a small shop right beside a big parlor, across LBC.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)