Friendship

A very random find

11:34:00 AM

Last week, the weather kept me indoors for three whole days. Bored out of my wits, I decided to sort my stuff, and this is what I found:

Self-defense
I totally forgot I had this! My high school friend, Jeff, gave this to me for Christmas/my birthday on our senior year. I was bound to study in Manila, and he was going to stay in Bulacan, so he thought I needed this to protect myself when walking the dangerous streets without him. He made this, himself, and it fits me just right. Thankfully, I've never had to use it, and I hope I never have to - for the sake of the person who will be on the other end of my knuckle sandwich.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)