blog

LT / Reading update

12:30:00 AM

As a student, I always made it a point to read books other than those required for class, and that's how I discovered Milan Kundera. Anyhow, when I started working, reading became less of a priority. So when 2012 started, I made a promise that I'm going to read a minimum of one (1) book per month. Seven months have passed, so it's fine time for a progress report.

Below are the books I've already read since January 2012:
Millennium Trilogy
The Sherlockian
The Perks of Being A Wallflower
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
The Hunger Games Trilogy
(photo from the internet)
Fifty Shades Trilogy
(photo from the internet)
I'm happy to note that I've already completed my target for the year, reading an average of two books a month! Yay! And if we include the two books I've re-read (Milan Kundera's The Unbearable Lightness of Being, and Neil Gaiman's Smoke and Mirrors), then I would already have exceeded the goal! :)

Segue 1: Just recently, I've discovered the wonderful bit of technology called e-books. I've downloaded several titles already, and I'm already reading Malcolm Gladwell's The Tipping Point. I am so going to buy myself a Kindle for Christmas. :)

Segue 2: I must admit that not all these books are particularly good pieces of literature, but in my defense, I don't judge books by their covers (literally)! My opinions are formed at least halfway through reading.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)