advice

HFT / Unorthodox weightloss tip

12:00:00 AM

Two weeks before my second trip to Puerto Galera, I had a little more than the usual unwanted fat on my belly. Because I was set to don another two-piece swimsuit, I had to lose the excess pounds, and I had to do it fast. Fourteen days is not a lot of time, and I wasn't desperate enough for a crash diet.

At around the same time, I had just finished reading Rhonda Byrne's self-help title, The Secret. I'm not a fan of the book. I believe in working for the results you want, and she seems to preach that all you have to do is imagine it. I agree that you need to envision what you want, but you still have to have a plan to get it.

The secret to my weight loss is the secret. Haha!
(image from the internet)
But since the method didn't cost a cent, I decided to give it a dry run. I imagined that my midsection was firm and flat. I envisioned a bikini-ready bod, and I claimed that I already had it. I would look at myself in the mirror and through the extra layer of jelly, I believed I was sexy.

It worked. I apologize but I don't have any pictures (again, the worst tourist) to prove it, so you'll just have to take my word for it: in a mere two weeks, I lost 10 pounds without dieting or exercising. My brain did everything for me; my mind overcame the matter.

Before I continue, let me just say that I cannot promise this will work for everyone. For all I know, I may have just been really lucky. But like I said, it doesn't cost a cent to give this a shot, and with nothing to lose, it's definitely worth the try.

The idea is you lay claim on what you want through your mind. Your thoughts are your way to communicate with the universe, and if you're clear enough with your message, it will conspire to give you what you want. The trick here is to believe completely and utterly.

Even the smallest speck of doubt can, and will get in the way of the whole process. By believing that you are already in possession of what you want, you are summoning it to you. Claim it, and the universe will give it to you.
Think thin thoughts
(image from the internet)
Start by the purging of all fat words in your vocabulary. Always claim you're thin. But if you're feeling especially low, don't say you're 'fat.' Say you're 'not thin' instead. If we are to believe the book, the universe does not intepret negatives like no or not. It will only pick up the word 'thin,' and that's what you will summon.

I thoroughly believed I had a flat stomach even when I didn't, and fourteen days later, I actually had it. Go on, give it a try. If it works, good for you. If it doesn't, you would have lost nothing in the process.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)