blog

MW / Shuffling

12:00:00 AM

A blogger I followed back in college put together a questionnaire that you're supposed to answer with song titles. You start by turning on your music player and putting it on shuffle, and you click on next to answer each question, no matter how silly it may sound. I couldn't find the one I answered back then, so I figured I'll give it another try. Here goes nothing:


My love of life was inspired by the song: Perfect - The Smashing Pumpkins
To cheer myself up I: Sex and Candy - Marcy Playground
My day will be like: I Am The Cosmos - Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson
What makes me happy is:  A Fool No More - Eddie Hope and the Mannish Boys
My ultimate song for dancing is: Fitzpleasure - Alt J
My innermost desire is: Imagine - John Lennon
The best thing about me is: Got to Have Rock and Roll - Heartless Bastards
My birth was like: One Note Samba - Elis Regina
This song describes my grandparents: Feels So Good - Chuck Mangione
My deepest secret is: Hard to Handle - The Black Crowes
My friends see me as: Summertime - John Coltrane
This is how I will die: Under Pressure - Queen
Happiness is: This Year's Love - David Gray
My family is described by the song: Goodnight Girl - Wet Wet Wet
If I reached the top of Mount Everest, what I would scream: Blackbird - The Beatles
My parents are like the song: Coleen - The Heavy feat. The Dap-Kings Horns
When I’m drunk I say: Perfect Day - The Constellations
My make-out song is: Georgy Porgy - Toto
If I got lost on a desert island, I would yell: Summer Romance - Incubus
What I did did last night was: A Waltz for a Night - Julie Delpy
Will I ever have kids?: Where Do We Begin - Mishka Adams
My alter-ego is: Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots
At my wedding they’ll play: Sunshower - Chris Cornell
Next time I’m in front of a crowd, I’ll say: War of the Skies - Mishka Adams
My last words will be: Tiny Dancer - Elton John
My message to the world has always been: Vultures - John Mayer
My best friend is like: Englishman in New York - Sting and the Police
This song will be playing when I meet the love of my life: On Green Dolphin Street - Miles Davis and John Coltrane
I’ll have a good day if I can just hear: Everybody's Free - Quindon Tarver
At my funeral they’ll play: Come Away with Me - Norah Jones

(Some are apropos, but some are just crazy! And looking through this list made me realize how eclectic my music selection is.)
Not the case today, but I do have my moments.
(image from the internet)
Try it, it's fun! :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)