bargain

UM / Cheap denim, not

12:00:00 AM

Ukay-ukay shopping is like a diamond mine in Sierra Leone; in the midst of all the chaos, there are plenty of precious gems waiting to be dug up. It takes lots of patience and a very strong nose to successfully navigate a mine or an ukay-ukay to unearth the sweetest of rewards.

It's really nice to score beautiful pieces of clothing at low prices, but there's something even nicer: scoring beautiful pieces of branded clothing at low prices! I'm not a sucker for brands, but I don't mind having branded pieces for as long as I don't have to pay full price for it.

Denim never goes out of style
Not too shabby
The cheapest piece of clothing available at Marks and Spencer would probably cost more than Php500 when it's on sale. I got this denim top in near-mint condition for a mere Php50! Not bad, right?

I got this from the same store in Marikina where I got most of the dresses I've already posted about (click here for the post with the store information).

isawisay

You Might Also Like

1 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)