bargain

UM / Going on a picnic

12:00:00 AM

I'm going to state the painfully obvious: I absolutely love skirts. If I'm not mistaken, this is already my third post about these pieces of clothing, and I can't promise this will be the last as there's a few more I'd like to show you in the coming weeks.

It was love at first sight when I saw this skirt quietly hanging on a rack with a million others:

Ain't life peachy?
Quite the bargain at Php45, this skirt has easily become one of my favorites. It tucks you right at the waist, but because of the garter, it still lets you breathe in and out after a heavy meal. The fabric just flows like silk (even if it obviously isn't). Paired with a plain white top, this skirt is perfect for casual strolls, coffee dates, or even picnics! Haha!

I bought this from the same shop in Cubao where I got my chocolate chiffon skirt. Click here for the post with the store information.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)