blog

FTF / Party of the year

12:00:00 AM

With my boss, John Concepcion, Managing Director and CEO of Unilever RFM Ice Cream :)
Magnum Ice Cream was launched in the Philippines last March. Our Marketing Team put together this awesome party at White Space in Pasong Tamo, Makati, which I attended with some of my officemates. To be honest, a huge part of me didn't want to go. But I didn't have a choice; it was part of my job.
All the ladies got dolled up. And the men look dapper! :)
I actually hate going to parties. I admit that I'm quite boring; I almost always prefer to stay home and read a book. If I do go out, it would be for a rock gig or for a relaxed inuman session. I steer clear of clubs. Surprisingly, though, I actually enjoyed myself at the Magnum VIP Party. It was a very different experience for a homebody like me, but in this case, different is good.
Red carpet moment
I walked through ninety feet of red carpet while being photographed by fake paparazzi - that's definitely a first! I listened and (lightly) swung my hips to electronica. I skipped the drinks, but of course I ate something. And of course, I had three bars of Magnum.
Not the Iron Throne, but a throne nonetheless
The party was a good excuse to get dolled up. I have zero makeup skills so I went to the parlor for professional intervention. I wore a black one-shoulder bandage dress, and a pair of nude platform heels that made me six inches taller instantly! Despite my aching feet, though, I did go home with a smile on my face.

P.S. I still hate parties, and I'll continue to avoid them. Haha! :)

P.P.S. I am aware that this post is unfashionably late. Apologies. But at least it's still 2012! :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)