bargain

UM / Complicated clothing

12:00:00 AM

My job requires me to be mobile, and it is imperative that I wear clothes I can actually move in. I like long, loose tops that are pretty as they are comfortable. Plus points if the fabric is soft and does not require ironing, like this one:

I still have to figure out how to tie that thing.
The detail around the neck is quite complicated for me, and I will admit that I still haven't quite figured out how it's supposed to be tied. But I guess that's a good thing, because it's like having three tops in one! I could tie it into a single Windsor knot for the office, or wrap it around my neck like a scarf when I'm cold. Or I could tie it into a full ribbon for a date! Haha!

I got this for Php20 from Marikina (click here for the post with the store information). Not bad, right?

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)