blog

FTF / My first limited edition something

12:00:00 AM

If you've been reading this blog, you would know that I am a total sucker for Moleskine planners, which I've been using since 2010. For three years, I've been buying the same red, large, hardcover planner. For 2013, though, I decided to change things up a little.

Exciting year ahead. :)
I normally don't go for limited edition anything. I understand and appreciate the value of owning something that few others can get their hands on. I get the appeal, but because I'm quite stingy, I'm not willing to pay the premium (especially if I could do without the add-ons).
Inside front cover
But Moleskine's The Little Prince Limited Edition Daily Planner is just too adorable to pass up. I'm a fan of the book, so I had to get one. It costs Php1,599, which is Php300 more expensive than the one I always get, but it's worth every penny!
Inside back cover
At first I thought it would not be sold locally. I inquired in Fully Booked last September, but they couldn't tell me at the time if they were going to carry the item. I left my number with the bookstore just in case, but I was actually gearing up to buy one online and have it shipped to me even if customs taxes in the Philippines are quite high.
Desk calendar! Whee! :)
I distinctly remember squealing like (the) crazy (girl that I am) when I got the text from Fully Booked saying they had the item on stock, and I could go there and buy it! The day after I got the message, I dragged myself to Gateway Mall to buy my notebook. This was in October! Too early for next year but I wasn't going to take any chances with my Moleskine.

The front cover, as well as the front and back inside covers had illustrations lifted from the book. The back cover has two quotes in French (note to self: translate on Google!). The planner comes with a matching desk calendar, too! Perfect for the OC little me!

Perhaps it's just the excitement of the Moleskine, but I have a very good feeling about 2013. :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)