blog

HFT / The form

12:00:00 AM

My swimming coach was crazy about form. I remember him yelling at me when I got sloppy. I hate getting yelled at, but I understood why he was so strict about it. The right form helped me swim faster by keeping my force streamlined, making it easier for me to cut through water.

But more importantly, the right form helps prevent injury. That same principle applies to any physical activity - from sitting down to standing up, lifting objects and putting them down, and of course, running! Below is a quick guide to good running form:

Concise
(image from the internet)
My friend Bianca posted this on Facebook. I found it extremely helpful, so I'm sharing this now as it might come in handy for other newbie runners (like me!) who might stumble upon my blog.

Good luck, and keep running! :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)