bargain

UM / Artsy skirt

12:00:00 AM

I know what you're thinking - not another skirt entry! But hey, this is already an addiction so forgive me if I can't quite help myself. I mean, really, how could I possibly no to a skirt as nice as this if it's on retail for a measly Php85:

Artsy
It's actually a bit too girly for me, but it's way too pretty for me to pass up, so I just grabbed it the moment I laid eyes on it! I got this from the same shop I bought the perfect running top from (click here for the post with the store information).
You live your life in art.
In the film The Devil Wears Prada, Stanley Tucci's character, Nigel, lectured Anne Hathaway's Andie about how fashion is a form of art, or maybe even greater than art because you get to live your life in it. Well, when I wear this skirt, I definitely feel like I'm living in a work of art.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)