bargain

UM / Animal instinct

12:00:00 AM

I'm not exactly a fan of animal-print clothing. Not that there's anything wrong with it. There are women (and even some men) who can really pull off the look; I just don't think I'm one of them. But life is short, and ukay is cheap, so I figured I'd experiment a bit.

Now that's a first for me.
This top is quite the steal at a measly Php85. I got this from the same ukay shop where I got my eye-poppingly bright running top (click here for the post with the store information).
Rawrrr
It's actually quite flattering. It's made of stretchable fabric, so it hugs me in all the right places. This is perfect for casual get-togethers with friends (with jeans), or even date nights (with a nice-fitting mini skirt).

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)