bargain

UM / Somewhere in between

12:00:00 AM

Because I am not a fashionista, I don't quite know what to call the dress pictured below; it's way too long to be considered a mini dress, but it's still about six inches shy of being labeled a maxi dress. I wore it once to a Saturday meeting in Makati for a special project, and I realized then that the length is really quite awkward. The dress stops at the middle of my calves.

Not a maxi, not a mini. 
It's actually quite comfortable; the fabric was a very soft, breathable cotton. The fit was just right, too; it hugged me in all the right places. To be fair to myself, I didn't look half bad in it, but I felt rather uncomfortable at the length. If I were shorter, I would have looked even shorter in this. If I were taller, it would have been a regular dress.

So I've decided to have it altered and turn it into a mini dress. That would probably cost me an additional Php30, on top of the Php85 that this dress cost me. I got this from the same shop in Katipunan where I got my ultra-bright running top (click here for the post with the store information).

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)