bargain

UM / Uniform

12:00:00 AM

From nursery to high school, plus two and a half years in SMX, I had to wear a uniform every single day. Although I wasn't fond of the uniforms because of bad designs and/or fabric choices, I actually liked being in uniform because I hate worrying about what to wear. As a matter of fact, I liked being in uniform so much that I created one for college: org shirt, jeans, and sneakers. Haha!

Prep school student or flight attendant?
This dress caught my eye because it kind of looks like a uniform. I'm not sure where in the world this came from, but it could very well be for a prep school student, a flight attendant, or maybe even a hotelier. Perhaps it used to be worn with a matching blazer, but I'm not even going to try to locate the partner as I know I won't find it.

I got this dress for Php60 from Marikina (click here for the post with the store information).

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)