bargain

UM / Ukay comfort

12:00:00 AM

I first raved about a small ukay-ukay shop located along Katipunan Avenue in Quezon City last October. In that post, I talked about a bright tank top that makes my evening runs significantly safer. From the same store, I also scored a leopard-print tank top, a casual sleeveless top with a multi-color umbrella decal, an artsy skirt, and a black and white striped dress for under Php100 each item.

Aside from the fabulous finds, what I really appreciate about this store is the shopping experience. Just so we're clear, it's still far from a mall. But of all the ukay shops in Manila, this is quite comfortable. For starters,  they have air conditioning. The place is not overflowing with clothes, so it doesn't feel stuffy when you're inside. The racks are very organized, so it's easy to find what you're looking for.

I tried to look for a photo of the shop online because I don't know when I'll be back there again, but I couldn't find one. So I just looked for the place on Google Maps instead.

Map
(taken from Google Maps)
Satellite Photo
(taken from Google Maps)
The store is located along Katipunan Avenue in Quezon City - the part near Aurora Boulevard. If you're coming from the Katipunan Station of LRT 2, you can literally walk to the shop. If you're coming from the Ateneo area, you can still walk. But if you're driving, then don't take the flyover. It's right across the UP-Katipunan Jeepney Terminal, and beside 24K Drug Store, which is beside Mini Stop.

Happy shopping! :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)