beach

HFT / Bikini body

12:00:00 AM

I have a Tumblr account, which I mainly use for two things: one is to promote my posts on this blog, and two, to follow blogs on special interests like music, television series, movies, art, and exercise. I spend 10 to 15 minutes each day browsing through the posts, and on one random day, I stumbled upon this quick workout plan from Blogilates:

Muffintopless
(image from the internet)
The blog is run by the lady in the photo; her name is Cassey Ho and she creates workouts that people can do in the comfort of their homes, and shares them with the world through the internet. She's a Pilates and fitness instructor, and she is also a bag designer. Like me, she was supposed to take up medicine, but life had other plans for her. She's really passionate about health and fitness, so that became her advocacy.

It's summer in the Philippines, so the pressure is on to get in shape to don a bikini! I haven't been running as much as I'd like to, so I try to compensate by eating right and by doing other quick exercises like fidgeting (believe it or not, this is great for weight management because the constant movement really does burn up calories), walking (taking the long route home or going window shopping in Eastwood Mall), and Bikini Blaster 5! This quick program is among my favorites because while it's very much focused on the tummy area, it also helps tone the legs and the butt while improving flexibility. I wish I started earlier, though.

Give this a try! And if you're looking for more workouts, diet and meal plans, and other information, visit her official website (click here). Some of her videos are also available on YouTube.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)