bargain

UM / Another dotted find

12:00:00 AM

Whenever I go ukay-ukay shopping, I almost instinctively look for polka-dot clothing. I've already posted about two other dotted finds: a long top/short dress, and a skirt (I actually have more that I haven't blogged about). For the longest time I've been into plains, but my roommate and friend Pauline's love for polka-dot stuff rubbed off on me after living with her for a while.

Dippin' dots

I got this top for Php25 in the Marikina ukay-ukay shop that I almost always go to (click here for the post with the store information). Green is actually my favorite color because it relaxes my eyes, so I wear it even if I'm not really sure if it works for my skin color. Haha!

Not sure what this kind of fabric is called, but I love it because it doesn't need ironing. It's light and airy, so it's great to weaer when I have out-of-office errands to run for the boss. This looks great with a pair of dark denims for a regular day at work, or with a high-waisted skirt for a date or night out with friends.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)