bargain

UM / Florals for my personality

12:00:00 AM

I've said it before but I'll say it again anyway - I'm not big on floral prints. They're nice to look at, but I don't think they match my personality. For this reason, the few floral pieces that I own are usually in the shades of black, white, and gray, including this one:

As floral as I could go
Up close
This skirt is from Marikina (yet again - click here for the post with the store information), for which I paid a measly Php50. The fabric is a bit too light, though. It gets blown away by the wind a lot, so just to be safe, I always wear cycling shorts underneath.

It's perfect for casual days at the mall, or random drinking nights with good friends you don't have to impress with your outfit. Haha! But seriously, I like it because the garterized waist easily expands to accommodate my stomach after a lot of beers.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)