bargain

UM / Hiding my behind

12:00:00 AM

I have a slight but permanent issue with my body - my torso is incredibly short for my legs. It's not a problem, per se, but it sometimes limits the kinds of clothes I could wear. Low-waist jeans are not advisable because my butt's too high, I just end up flashing the thing to people who don't really want to see it.  Which is why I like long tops. I appreciate the additional inches of fabric that keep my behind private. This is one of them:

It's all about the length, you see.
Ribbon-ish
It's made of pure cotton so it's perfect for warm summer days. I think it could actually work as a swimsuit cover-up, as well, although I can't say I've tried that bit just yet. I scored this for Php30 from one of my go-to stores in Guadalupe, Makati (click here for the post with the store information). 

isawisay 

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)