blog

LT / Behind schedule

12:00:00 AM

It's already July, and I've only managed to finish four books so far. The year has been crazy busy so far, and I don't see any signs of things slowing down. I've only read four books since January, so I'm 23 books behind schedule. I don't know how I'm going to manage to cross that item out of my Pre-27 Bucket List! :(


And right now, I'm trying to finish Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness. It's a very short book, but I'm really struggling to find time to get from one page to the next. It's a bit heavy, too, so I always find myself backtracking to a page or two just to get back into the drift. 
The Brand New Heavies
If by some miracle, I finally find the time to hit the books again, I plan to read the stuff I got when I went on a "literary ukay-ukay" shopping spree last year. They've been on my shelf for a long time now, along with Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged. I have so many good titles waiting to be read, and it's a shame that reading had to move down my list of priorities for now.

How I wish that I could live on books alone! Haha! :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)