bargain

UM / Vested interest

12:00:00 AM

When I bought my Fendi vest for a measly Php40, I actually got for the same amount a Ralph Lauren vest! I don't really need two, I know, but how could I possibly resist an awesome bargain? That's two pieces of branded clothing for less than Php100!

Love
Not too shabby
I'm not sure what kind of fabric this is made of, but it's definitely heavy. I actually haven't worn this yet; it's a tad too warm for Philippine weather. But maybe I can use this when I go on a trip to a really cold place - I'm thinking of going abroad some time next year (*fingers crossed*)! 

Click here for the post with the store information.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)