blog

FTF / Sweet, sweet ride

12:00:00 AM

Although my hiatus from the blogosphere lasted only for a couple of months, a part of me feels as though it's been longer than that. So much has happened that when I flip through the pages of my journal, I frequently have to stop and take a moment to digest everything. There have been a lot of firsts for me, and I'm going to try to write about all of them. So before I start, be warned that the coming Friday entries will mostly be of not-so-recent firsts.

Raffy, our creative director for the start-up creative project I previously mentioned, calls me the "production glue," and I think that that's a pretty appropriate title considering my role in the team. It's a difficult job, but I like doing it because I find it rewarding to successfully mount a full production with limited lead time and budget. And on one of our shoots, the team made the job even more rewarding.

Back story: Wednesday evening, the team agreed on a concept for Saturday's shoot with the lovely Tricia Centenera. We needed a fire truck, and it was my job to make that happen. With the help of my awesome friend JM, I was able to get one! Woot! The team was very happy with that, and throughout the shoot, they kept commending me for a job well done.
Beauty
But that wasn't the big reward just yet. Wesley, our president and photographer, owns a Lamborghini Gallardo, which he brought to the shoot. And as a token of appreciation of my efforts to make the shoot happen, Wesley took me for a spin in the stunning Italian supercar.
SUPERCAR
It. Was. Awesome.

I'm not going to give a rundown of the car's specs (just Google it if you want to know), but I will say that everything about it was amazing. I was just so happy that I got to cruise around Makati in it! Wesley drove me to my friend's office from the studio, and throughout the ride, I watched people from the passenger seat as they stared at and admired the Gallardo. I felt like an effin' rockstar!

Thank you, Wes, Raffy, and the rest of the SEVEN Team for the incredible experience! :)

P.S. I got to ride the Lamborghini one more time after the shoot. From a SEVEN meeting in Parallax, Wes gave me a lift to Cyrano. It was just as awesome as the first time, I must say.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)