blog

FTF / If you need to sober up after heavy drinking

12:00:00 AM

I lived in a village along Marcos Highway, Antipolo, for a little over a year, but ironically, I only got to try the famous Tapsi ni Vivian when I moved into a condo in Eastwood. At the time, I still worked for Selecta, and one of my officemates invited me to go drinking. We had beers in 121 in Eastwood, and when we were done, we were both really hungry.

Marikina hotspot
Best "Get Sober" Soup
Yum!
He said he was craving for Tapsi ni Vivian, and since I've never tried it, I agreed to go. And I have to say, it was worth the short trip. The food was not only very good, it was crazy cheap, too! I ordered the tapsilog, of course, and I was beyond satisfied. The meat was juicy, tender, and tasty, and the garlic rice was just divine!
Upscale carinderia
Spacious
Like a boss
Even the soup was something else. I rarely consume the free soup that usually accompanies meal orders when you go to local eateries, because most are so bland, you'd think you're sipping hot water with a bit of oil. But the one in Tapsi ni Vivian was really great; you can really taste the meat.

I live far from Tapsi ni Vivian now, and I don't really know when I'll get to go back. But when I do, I wouldn't be surprised if I'll have two orders of tapsilog and several soup refills!

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)