blog

HFT / Yoga day and night

12:00:00 AM

When I started doing freelance work, my body clock got so messed up - I slept at 4am, woke up at 10am, go back to sleep at 2pm, be up at 7pm, then go off to have beers with friends (or watch movies and series on my laptop), and then sleep again at 4am. So two weeks before I started working again, I took measures to re-program my body clock.

During that period, I said no to all invitations from friends to go out for drinks. I was asleep by 10pm, so I could wake up at 6am. I did two ten-minute yoga workouts everyday, both designed by guru Rodney Yee. They're perfect for people that are on-the-go because they're quick and easy to follow.
Rodney Yee
(photo from the internet)
If you're working a highly-stressful job, the AM energizer workout is perfect to help you tap those reserves to sustain you for the day. The PM de-stressor workout, on the other hand, will help you relax after a long work day and prepare you for a good night's sleep. To get started, you just have to have a yoga mat (plus a yoga strap for the PM de-stressor workout) and you're good to go!

I actually alternate the AM energizer yoga routine with the 7-minute workout - MWF for the former, and TTh for the latter. On weekends, I do the full 50-minute yoga accelerator routine, also crafted by Rodney Yee. I just follow the instructional videos, which I play on my laptop. When you do the workouts regularly, you'll eventually memorize the workouts.

If you want to try it, just visit www.yeeyoga.com.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)