blog

HFT / Skip it

12:00:00 AM

I met Instagram phenom Ellen Adarna when she agreed to be in one of the productions for the start-up creative project I've mentioned in a few posts. If you think she's stunning in the photos she posts, then seeing her in the flesh will totally, totally blow you away! She's just absolutely beautiful, even without makeup. And she's funny and bubbly! Here's the video the team did:

When we did that shoot with her in Fitbox Technogym, I saw live what I've seen before on video: her uber amazing skipping rope skillls! I absolutely floored! If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out the video below:
Skipping rope is a great cardio workout. I used to do it a lot as a kid, so watching Ellen do it inspired me to get started again! That same day, after the shoot, I went to the mall to get me a cheap but durable skipping rope. I'm not aiming to get a body like Ellen's, but I am aiming to shed a few pounds and to tone my legs a bit. Right now, I'm also trying to learn a few tricks, so wish me luck! :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)