blog

And oh my goodness, it's been that long.

12:00:00 AM

So much has happened since the last time I posted anything on this blog, and doing a blow-by-blow recap would be tantamount to writing a novel, which is something I don't exactly have the time for at the moment. Last March, I decided to leave the corporate life behind (again!) to try my hand at freelancing, and so far, things have been quite good. I'll admit that the financial adjustment is a little difficult, but I'm happier now than I've ever been so I have no regrets. Everything's been quite the rollercoaster ride for me, and I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

Anyhow, I'm glad to be blogging again. Cheers to a fresh start!

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)