blog

FTF / A cafe kind of day

12:00:00 AM

On the first day of my supposed unemployment, I had two meetings for freelance clients. The first one was for Kodanda Archery Range, and the second for Artemis Defense and Security Solutions. Aside from landing two clients, I got to try two new cafes that I can write about for First-Time Friday! :)
Small space
(photo taken from the internet)
Cafe Rocci is a really small place (it can accommodate about ten people max!) along Malugay St. in Makati City, beside popular badminton joint The Zone. It's a "chocolate cafe," so most of the items on their menu are fresh takes on the classic chocolate cake. I had the flourless variant with a cup of brewed coffee, which is perfect because I actually had lunch right before I showed up to the meeting.

What I really found cute about Cafe Rocci is they have these red notebooks where guests can write notes and comments about their experience in the restaurant. Being a writer, I grabbed a notebook right away and started writing! And when I was done with my cake and coffee, I had to write again to say that it was delicious! It's quite near where I'm staying, so it's the perfect spot to satisfy my chocolate cravings.
Buongiorno!
(photo taken from the internet)
Right after Cafe Rocci, I headed to The Fort Strip in Bonifacio Global City for my next meeting in Cafe Puccini. It's a classical Italian restaurant that serves one of the best pizzas I've tasted in the city! I didn't get to see the menu because the food was already there when I arrived, but if the pizza is any indication, then you can expect the other dishes to be just as good. :)

We were there on a dead hour in the afternoon, so we practically had the whole place to ourselves. I loved the rustic interiors - old wood and metal furniture, wine displays, and other vintage accents really gave the place a distinct warmth. It's a great place for meetings, but at the same time, it's cozy enough for a date.

The best part about the whole day is that I got to sample the food in these places for free! I'm the luckiest freelancer in the world! :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)