beach

FTF / Fly high!

12:00:00 AM

I've been to Boracay years ago with my ex-boyfriend, Marvie, and since neither of us were into the party scene, we went for the different nature-tripping activities instead. We went island-hopping, snorkeling, and helmet-diving, which, by the way, bruised my shoulders really badly. We wanted to try parasailing then, but we didn't have money. And because I'm notoriously kuripot, I just put it out of my mind and I never thought of it again. 

Until, of course, I went to Boracay with my friend and client (and former supplier, haha!), Ed, at the invitation of my friend and boss, JM. Ed's an awesome travel buddy - he's so game for anything! Being a bit of a workaholic (I revised an event script and an entire website while I was there), I appreciate the constant reminders from Ed to stop working and to have fun, to enjoy the island and to live the life. 

He egged me to go parasailing with him. I was a bit low on funds so I was hesitant, but he was able to negotiate a huge discount for us! Besides, it was already my second time in Boracay and I figured it was time I finally tried it. So I did. And it was one of my best decisions EVER.
We're on a high, on a high!
(photo by Edryan Lorenzo)
I loved every minute of it! The crisp, salty air on my face, the incredible view, the deep blue water, and yes, the "danger" (okay, it wasn't really that extreme, but whatever) - everything about it was just absolutely awesome. I don't really have enough words in my vocabulary to describe it, so I'll let the photos do the talking, a few thousand words at a time:
On a string
(photo by Edryan Lorenzo)
Happy feet!
(photo by Edryan Lorenzo)
The sky smiled upon us.
(photo by Edryan Lorenzo)
Right before we took flight, we had to sign the waiver.
(photo by one of the Kuyas on the boat with us)
Cheerio!

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)