blog

HFT / Tech runner

12:00:00 AM

If there's one thing I absolutely love about my iPod (aside from the music, duh), it's the Nike Fitness+ app! It's loaded with all the features I need to help me get better at running.
Yay
(photo taken from the internet)
Although I've conquered longer distances like 10K and 16.8K, my usual workout is limited to 5K. Translated to time, that's about 30 minutes, and I always strive to beat my personal record. What I appreciate about the app is that I no longer have to manually track my progress - Nike Fitness+ records every single run.

While running, especially on the streets, I don't really have the luxury of checking on the iPod every five minutes to monitor the distance I've run so far. For this reason, I really appreciate the voice prompt that tells me my exact time and distance at any given point - I just have to press a button and I get the information I want. This allows me to budget my remaining time. On days when I'm really determined to beat my record, I'll know when I absolutely need to sprint. :)

If you've just started running and you're thinking about buying a device that will help you, I suggest you try the iPod. Or you could just download this app on your smartphone! I'm not a world-class marathoner, but I think I've covered enough miles to be considered credible when I make a recommendation. And I totally recommend this app for all runners out there! :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)