blog

LT / Book nook

12:00:00 AM

So I just recently re-organized my room, and I'm happy to share my new book nook with all of you! :)
A lot of titles are still loaned out to friends, though.
If you've been reading this blog, you would know that I have an obsessive-compulsive personality, which is why I keep everything neat and orderly. I'm very particular with my books, and truth be told, a huge part of me feels bad about having to put them on the floor. But the thing is, I'm a very kuripot person (all my friends will confirm that), so I don't want to spend money on a shelf unless it's for my permanent personal library.

So until I finally move into my own place, this will be my book nook. The best part about it is it's right at the edge of my bed - so I can easily reach out for a book when I'm having trouble sleeping. :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)