family

Remembering

12:00:00 AM

A little over a year ago, I made the decision that I was going to get another tattoo. The design is simple: my mother's childhood nickname, written by hand. I wasn't having second thoughts or anything, but for some reason, I never got around to actually visiting the tattoo parlor for it.

On my second visit to Dumaguete, Jerry hooked me up with Karla Rosales, a local tattoo artist. She's young - she's only an incoming college sophomore at Silliman University - but everyone's been telling me she's amazing, so I decided to give it a go. I'm very, very happy with the result. :)
My second tattoo
It hurt a lot, by the way! I could feel the needle on my vein, and if the tattoo were any bigger, I probably would have passed out. Haha! :) But yeah, it was well worth the pain. Every time I look at my wrist, I think of her. Not that I needed another reminder of her (she's the wallpaper on my phone, and I remember her everyday anyway), but one more won't hurt. :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)