bargain

UM / I mean business

12:00:00 AM

Although I've been freelancing since March this year, I still have use for my corporate attire when I meet with  potential clients. Even if I no longer go to an office to work, I still have to look professional. I don't get hired because of what I wore to the first meeting, but it never hurts to make a good impression.
Yessir?
Okay, I know this is nothing special - it's a regular top you can easily find anywhere. There are some flaws, too - the bottom button is missing, and the black lining is starting to fade a little, but at Php30, it's still very much a bargain! :) This was one of the items I bought when I brought Anna and the girls in Cubao for an ukay-ukay getaway.

Click here for the post with the store information.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)