blog

UM / But not really. Hello Zalora Marketplace!

12:00:00 AM

I don't know how many times I've violated my own blog categories - especially Ukay Monday - but I just have to make another exception for Zalora Marketplace! :)
Local talent takes online fashion by storm!
(photo courtesy of Zalora.com.ph)
Zalora Marketplace gives independent fashion designers and boutiques the opportunity to instantly expand their business and reach new customers online. From my days of handling Philippine Fashion Week in SMX Convention Center, I've learned that we have AMAZING talents in fashion who really deserve to be known for their work. 

And I'm crazy about the entrepreneurial side of it, too. It makes me happy that Zalora gave these fashion designers an opportunity to compete with major brands. :) As a sort-of entrepreneur, myself, I appreciate business enablers, and Zalora just came up with a brilliant one. 

Visit www.zalora.com.ph now to start shopping!

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)