bargain

UM / Pillowcase dress

12:00:00 AM

Although I've already said goodbye to corporate life, I know that I will inevitably need corporate attire for some meetings with clients. For this reason, I haven't thrown out my so-called investments, including this one:
Shapeless
I call this my "pillowcase dress" because it's absolutely shapeless. But I like it a lot because it's versatile. For regular days at work, I used to wear this with a basic black blazer and a pair of stilettos. For evenings, I take off the blazer and put on a wide belt that instantly gave the dress - and my body, haha! - some shape. I bought this a while back in Guadalupe for a measly Php30.

Click here for the post with the store information.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)