bargain

UM / Yeah, another, sorry about that

12:00:00 AM

I don't know what possesses me to keep buying skirts, but I just can't seem to help myself whenever I'm in an ukay-ukay! Haha! Here's another - probably my 30th buy since I first discovered the wonderful world of thrift shopping:
So girly and frilly and cutie :)
This skirt is soooooo girly and frilly and cute! It has a lining, and I wear nightie shorts underneath so I don't flash people when it's windy. I pair this with a crisp white shirt and ballerina flats for a casual coffee session with friends, and even a daytime date! :)

I got this from Marikina for a mere Php30. Click here for the post with the store information.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)