crazy

Wikidreams

12:00:00 AM

I've adapted this new goal-setting activity that I'd like to share with everyone. I don't know what changed in me, but for the longest time, I just coursed through life without a lot of dreams and goals. It's only in recent years that I adapted a go-getter attitude, and I never looked back since. Maybe it's the people I've met - Karlo, a young entrepreneur, egged me to get started in business. Then there's Peter, my white father, who also encouraged me to chase after what I want because, in his words, "you're smart and you work hard."

So anyway, my new goal-setting activity is I write the synopsis of my Wikipedia Page.
What does your page say?
(image from the internet)
Yeah, I know that sounds crazy, but Steve Jobs did say that only the people crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who actually do. For the record, I'm not after fame and fortune. I don't want to become a celebrity. The Wikipedia Page I'm writing is for my own consumption only - it is intended to constantly remind me of my goals, so I will never stop working for them even when the going gets tough. 

When I shared this exercise with a friend of mine, I was ready for him to say that I'm crazy because I really am anyway. But instead, he shared his version of goal-setting with me - he daydreams about giving the commencement speech for a graduating class in Harvard Business School. 

What about you? How do you set your goals?

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)