beach

FTF / The smell of saltwater

12:00:00 AM

I think that by now it should be obvious that I'm crazy about the beach. With the exception of annual trips to Baguio City, most of my travels the past few years involved saltwater, and my most recent trip to Cebu was exactly that. Too bad it was just an ocular, so I wasn't really able to swim, but that didn't make the trip any less awesome. The smell of saltwater is the best form of therapy there is for me.
It's so tempting to jump in!
One of our stops is Crimson Resort and Spa Mactan. Although I'm biased for Shangri-La because of its longer shoreline, Crimson is still very beautiful and I loved being there. I think that of the three major resorts in Mactan Island, this is the one nearest the marine sanctuaries, so it's a great choice for those who visit Cebu for diving. For those who just wish to lounge around the beach, you'll be pleased to know that the water is clean and crystal clear.

Today's August 15. I'll see you again in less than a month, Crimson! And next time I'm there, no one and nothing can stop me from jumping into the sea!

isawisay 

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)