blog

FTF / This post should have been written over a year ago...

12:00:00 AM

... but other first-time experiences got in the way. Haha!

If Ted, Robin, Lily, Marshall, and Barney have McLaren's, then my friends and I have Bugsy's. The Makati branch is located near my condo, so it has become one of my favorite hangouts since the first time my friend and neighbor Patch Gustilo brought me there. The best part about it is it's open until 4am, so craving for fish and chips at 2am is not a problem!
Love the interiors.
(photo from the internet)
I've lost count of the number of times I've been here. I've had dinner dates and business meetings, I've celebrated birthdays, special occasions, and career victories, I've cried for reasons I cannot remember, I've churned out creative concepts a la Don Draper, and of course, I've gotten drunk for no good reason. Whenever I bring a friend for the first time here, I always say that Bugsy's is my friendly neighborhood bar. I've even made friends with some of the wait staff, and I was even affected when my favorite, Ken, resigned because of an alleged broken heart.
Liquor galore
Being a smoker, you would only find me in the smoking area at the back. When I'm with friends, we get a booth, but when I'm alone, I usually opt for the bar. Having no television at home, I sometimes go here to watch UFC or NBA while nursing a bottle of Cerveza Negra or a glass of Two Oceans Cabernet Sauvignon (their house wine). And the food is quite good, too - I'm a sucker for their fish and chips!

Bugsy's is located at the ground floor of Paseo Parkview Tower, at the corner of San Agustin and Sedeno Streets in Salcedo Village.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)