blog

MW / Bass player level 9000

12:00:00 AM

I haven't made much progress with the bass guitar lately because of my schedule (a shitload of work, and then some boxing, the occasional singing gigs, blogging, and yes, I still plan to give Brazilian jiu-jitsu a try), so I don't know when or how I'm going to be able to fit visiting my bass teacher, Aya Yuson, into my life right now. It's frustrating because I really want to learn it, but sadly, I'm human and I need to sleep.


Tal Wilkenfeld, however, is probably not human. I mean, how can anyone be this good??? I already wrote about her before, and I dropped the term "incendiary" to describe her mad bass skills. My goodness, I wish I could find the time to get to her level! Right now, I can only play five songs. FIVE. And those are songs that are very easy to play for any random bassist.
This.
Gotta make time, then. Work, boxing, work, singing gigs, songwriting, blogging, and BASS. Yes. And Brazilian jiu-jitsu. YES.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)