bargain

UM / Layering like a pro

12:00:00 AM

I consider myself quite lucky when it comes to the ukay-ukay; for some reason, the clothes that catch my eye are almost always my size! Yay! :) I guess it helps that I'm neither fat nor thin - my body type is quite average, so there are definitely more options available for girls like myself. I'm crazy about anything made of cotton, because comfort is a priority when I look for clothes.
Cottony soft
I got this gray cotton top in Guadalupe for a measly Php10. I've worn it twice when I was still in the corporate world, and on both occasions, I wore them over a crisp white shirt. I know that the weather in the Philippines does not exactly call for layering, but because I get cold really easily, I just have to put one top over the other when I go to the office. Besides, it makes me look a bit more professional. Haha!

Click here for the post with the store information. 

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)