bargain

UM / Versatility

12:00:00 AM

I'm crazy about white tops: I already have three crisp white shirts with varying sleeve lengths (my favorite is the G2000 top that I bought from Baguio), but every time I go to the ukay-ukay, my eyes immediately scour the place for more white tops (and colorful skirts to match). Although I will admit that it's not very smart to buy white from the ukay-ukay because all the items there are pre-loved, I still go for it against my better judgment.
White is versatile
I got this top from Guadalupe for a mere Php20, and sadly, the photo I took doesn't do it justice. It's actually made of some sort of heavy fabric, so I could wear a black bra underneath and it won't show. There's a belt-like detail in the weave that makes my waist seem smaller, and the v-neckline reveals just the right parts of my decolletage to create the illusion of a longer neck.

It has some mild stains that won't go away with washing, but that's okay because they're not noticeable. I usually wear this with a pair of skinny jeans and ballerina flats, but it looks just as nice with a pencil skirt and high heels for those power meetings. :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)