blog

LT / Away

12:00:00 AM

Written September 3, 2014, in Dita St., San Antonio Village, Makati.
The sound of leaves
(photo from the internet)
Slowly
I'll turn around
And just as slowly
I'll walk away

I'll walk away
The sound of leaves
Rustling at my feet
With each step

With each step
That takes me farther
And further
Away from you

Away from you
From your secrets
And the promises
You didn't keep

You didn't keep
The pieces of me
That I wanted to leave
In your thoughts

In your thoughts
In your dreams
I never was
I never will be

I never will be
That much I know
Let me weep
In the certainty

In the certainty
That I must turn around
That I must walk away
Slowly

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)