blog

MW / Practice sessions!

12:00:00 AM

Because the members of Manaha have been crazy busy lately, we haven't had any gigs. Which is a shame because the only way to get better is to play more often as a group. That, and I miss the group! So while we wait for our next gig, I'd like to share with you the recordings from one of our practice sessions.
I miss this.
(photo by Ava Zabat)









Apologies in advance - these are not exactly clean recordings, because (1) you can hear us talking before each song, and (2) these were recorded using my trusty little iPod. Haha! But I actually like listening to these because they help me master our originals.

Enjoy!

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)