bargain

UM / I have to find for time for this

12:00:00 AM

After a post gets published on my blog, I share it on my different social media accounts - Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Tumblr, and Twitter. I've received a number of replies on Google+, most of which are questions on how to get directions to the shops I visit. On Twitter, I frequently get re-tweeted when I use hashtags like #thriftshop or #bargainhunting.

A couple of weeks back, I got a reply from the tweet about my blog post on Makati Cinema Square being an ukay haven in Makati, comparable to Baguio City's Skyworld - it's from the official Twitter account of Eloy's, an ukay-ukay shop in Quiapo!
See you soon, Eloy's!
Now this is definitely on my list of places to visit! I've been to a lot of places but for some reason, despite the glowing reviews, I haven't really had time to go around Old Manila for some ukay love. Fellow ukay enthusiasts, you might want to check Eloy's out, too! :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)