blog

FTF / Bagnetized

12:00:00 AM

Why does unhealthy food have to be the yummiest? That is the question I've been trying to find an answer to since I discovered junk food. Haha! But seriously now, I have this on-again, off-again love affair with pork. When I taught myself how to cook, I focused mainly on chicken, fish, beef, and vegetable recipes in an effort to get healthier. So when I'm confronted with a raw slab of pork, I really don't know what to do with it (bacon being the exception, of course).

As such, my pork consumption is limited to places beyond my home - my friends' homes, and of course, restaurants. And topping my go-to list for the fried sort is 8065 Bagnet in Estrella Street, San Antonio Village, Makati. I had lunch with my little sis/BJJ champ Abi one random Thursday after a sleepover, and my goodness, it was AWESOME.
Unassuming.
Love
More than the food, what I really loved about 8065 Bagnet is the homey feel of the place. I went cray-cray taking photos of everything - they had books and original art and all these wonderful accents one would find in an old home, and I am officially in love with the place! I'm a huge fan of old things (I've been told I'm an old soul, and I've also been told that I'm just old, haha!), so everything about the restaurant is wonderful to me.
These caught my eye. And I photobombed them, sorry.
Bagnet Art
Now I'm craving! Argh
The wait staff are very warm and courteous (but not high-strung like some over-caffeinated baristas in Starbucks, haha!). Overall, I had a really great experience there. Pay them a visit on your next bagnet craving! They have a branch near La Salle, as well, if you're from that area. :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)