blog

MW / December wedding job

12:00:00 AM

When I was drafted to be part of the team that organized Zalora's Pop-Up Shop last April, I was pleasantly surprised to see my old friend, Ed, who now works as PR Manager for the said company. He used to work for a PR company, and during his stint there, he handled the Yabu account when I was still functioning as Marketing person-in-charge. It's amusing how the tables have turned - I moved to the service side while he became the client! Haha!
Peg.
(image from the internet)
Anyway, while we were putting together the Zalora event, Ed and I got a lot of time to bond, and that was when I shared with him that I moonlight as a wedding singer. And apparently, his brother is getting married this December, and he hired me on the spot! Woohoo, gig! He gave me the set list below:

1. Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko
2. When You Say Nothing At All
3. Marry Me
4. Sunday Morning
5. I Could Not Ask For More
6. Collide
7. Panalangin
8. Ikaw Lang Ang Aking Mahal
9. Grow Old With You
10. How It Is To Be Love By You
11. All of Me
12. Every Breath You Take

I'm actually not familiar with some of the songs on this lineup, so it's a good thing that I got the list ahead of time, so I can learn them. I created a playlist in my iPod for these, and I listen to them whenever I could. These are all very nice songs, I must say. Jethro will once again be playing for me. :) Can't wait for December! :)

iswisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)